Boards based on current Atheros AR71xx/AR7240 CPUs/SoCs. Note that in OpenWrt builds the ar71xx targets require target-specific firmware (that is, most devices need customised firmware). The kernel is patched with the command line that has the board name in it. This is like ramips boards, which need to have a dts file embedded, so they're board-specific too.
- AR7161 integrates ?
- AR7240 integrates MACs plus a Fast Ethernet switch core and five Fast Ethernet PHYs
- Netgear WNDR3700 and WNDR37AV
Boards based on current Atheros AR913x/AR933x CPUs/SoCs. As of January 2009, active work is under way to get OpenWrt running well on AR9100 routers. AR9132 400Mhz MIPS CPU seems to be on all models, Das U-Boot is the most frequent bootloader, all seem to have 32MB of RAM and at least 4MB of FLASH. The CPU is typically paired with the AR9102 (2x2 MIMO), or AR9103 (3x3 MIMO) radio chip.
Check the Kamikaze forums for latest information.please don't direct to old forums
- AR9130 integrates Dual Fast Ethernet MAC
- AR9132 integrates Dual Gigabit Ethernet MAC
- AR9331 integrates two Gbit MACs plus a five-port Fast Ethernet switch
- AR9331 integrates an 802.11n 1x1 MAC/BB/ radio with internal PA and LNA. It supports 802.11n operations up to 72 Mbps for 20 MHz and 150 Mbps for 40 MHz channel respectively, and IEEE 802.11b/g data rates.
- Trendnet TEW-632BRP, AP81-AR9130-RT-070614-00, ar9102 2x2 MIMO, 2 removable antennas
- Trendnet TEW-652BRP, AP81-AR9130-RT-080609-05, ar9102 2x2 MIMO, 2 removable antennas
- D-Link DIR-615 revision C1, AP81-AR9130-RT-080609-05, ar9102 2x2 MIMO
- Netgear WNR2000, unknown hardware ID, ar9103 3x3 MIMO, internal antennas
- TP-Link TL-WR941N or TL-WR941ND, unknown hardware ID, ar9103 3x3 MIMO, 3 removable antennas. details: http://network.pconline.com.cn/pingce/0803/1252528_5.html
- Netgear WN802T version 2 (WN802Tv2), suggested on this page http://blog.chinaunix.net/u2/83623/showart_1353786.html
- Planex MZK-W300NH, unknown hardware ID, ar9102 2x2 MIMO, 8MB flash
- Planex MZK-W04NU, unknown hardware ID, ar9103 3x3 MIMO, 8MB flash, 1 USB port included, 3 removable antennas
- Atlantiland A02-RB-W300N
- Cameo Communications WLN2206, FCC id same as Trendnet TEW-632BRP according to SmallNetBuilder website
- Mercury MWR300T+, ar9103 3x3 MIMO, details: http://bbs.whbear.com/thread-62276-1-1.html - probably a clone of the TL-WR941ND, because it uses the same firmware.
- Zyxel model NBG-420N
- Zyxel models NBG-460N, X550N, X550NH, 401764. They run ZyOS (not Linux) but the bootloader seems flexible. Info: http://en.network01.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15&forum=2
- Unex RNRA-83, http://www.unex.com.tw/spec/rnra-83
- Unex RNEA-81: AP83 AR9130+AR9104
- ARADA SoC Econo Series 2
- Linksys WAP-4410N, if you read the release notes for the firmware on this router you will clearly see AP83 reference.
doc/hardware/soc/soc.qualcomm.ar71xx.txt · Last modified: 2013/11/03 12:42 by reichhart