Table of Contents
|To configure OpenWrt,
|If you feel insecure about the command-line interface, see if CLI helps you.
For help with installing packages, see OPKG Package Manager
- Carry out First Login
- Do a Backup for the day, that may never come
- Get Internet Connection up and working
What you could/should do after flashing OpenWrt:
- As a precaution you should secure the access to your router
- To attach various functions to hardware push buttons (if your device has any), see hardware.button
- If you have one or more USB ports, see USB port
- If you have no USB ports, no problem, you can still
- If you want to monitor the connection status to the Internet, you should access your modem
- To understand, then enable and configure the wireless, consult wireless.overview.
- enable and configure your crond
doc/howto/basic.config.txt · Last modified: 2013/07/03 11:21 by lorema
This text is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.