|→Procedure on Debian||→Procedure on ~BSD|
Please see (and please MERGE this stuff into this page here):
- To build your images on the Mac OS X operating system all you need is the package "
fileutils" from the Fink project. (Tested on Leopard 10.5.3)
Mac OS X (tested on 64-bit Lion & Mountain Lion):
- Download & useMacPorts .pkg Installer, and install the following packages with the help of Mac-Ports:
sudo port -v selfupdate
sudo port install coreutils asciidoc bzip2 fastjar flex getopt gtk2 intltool jikes zlib openssl p5-extutils-makemaker \ python26 rsync ruby sdcc unzip gettext libxslt bison gawk autoconf wget gmake ncurses e2fsprogs ossp-uuid gawk findutils
- Required for 64-bit OS X: After checking out the source tree via svn above, we need to edit trunk/tools/Makefile
- On line 17, erase the instance of "e2fsprogs" but leave the rest of the line
- Comment out line 22, line 50, line 52, line 58 with the hash symbol, by putting # at the beginning of each line. They are the lines that issue qemu to be built, followed by the build dependancies for mtd-utils (dep: e2fsprogs), qemu (dep: e2fsprogs), and e2fsprogs respectively.
- Then copy the required headers and libraries to compile tools/mtd-utils
cd trunk; mkdir -p staging_dir/host/include/e2fsprogs; cp -R /opt/local/include/ossp staging_dir/host/include/e2fsprogs/; cp /opt/local/lib/libuuid* staging_dir/host/lib
See thread: [Build OpenWrt "trunk" from svn on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion for more details
doc/howto/buildroot.exigence.macosx.txt · Last modified: 2013/07/14 09:13 by lorema