You already adjusted the configuration to meet your basic needs with the help of basic config? Good. If your device has USB ports, here you see how to put them to good use.
- To obtain a very basic USB support under OpenWrt, see usb.essentials
- To obtain support for USB storage and mount a local filesystem please see usb.storage
- To install a printer and grant access to it from the net, see printer.overview.
- To connect your OpenWrt-Router over your Smartphone with the Internet, see usb.tethering
- To connect your Smartphone over your OpenWrt-Router with the Internet, see usb.reverse.tethering
- To obtain audio support (for an USB sound card), and run audio daemon, see usb.audio (WIP)
- To obtain support for USB video streaming devices, usb.video
- For a webcam, see webcam (WIP)
- To use a 3g/4g/UMTS/LTE USB Modem (UMTS Dongle) for WAN connection, please see 3gdongle
- To use your Bluetooth enabled phone in a PAN see Forum
- To connect a USB device to your OpenWrt router, but utilize drivers installed somewhere else (sic!), see usb.iptunnel
- To connect various devices (sensors, GPIO-expanders, ADCs, RTCs etc), see usb.i2c-tiny-usb
doc/howto/usb.overview.txt · Last modified: 2013/04/03 07:58 by unixxx