Work in Progress!
This page is a continuous work in progress. You can edit this page to contribute information.
- Change the Dropbear port to an unused/free one on your box and restart Dropbear
uci set dropbear.@dropbear.Port=2222 uci commit dropbear /etc/init.d/dropbear restart
- Make sure you have set a root password before rebooting
- Reconnect to your router via SSH on the configured port above
- Install the openssh-server
opkg update opkg install openssh-server
- Enable and start OpenSSH server. OpenSSH will listen now on port 22
/etc/init.d/sshd enable /etc/init.d/sshd start
- Reconnect to your router via SSH on port 22
- Now you can disable Dropbear
/etc/init.d/dropbear disable /etc/init.d/dropbear stop
- Install the
openssh-sftp-serverpackage to install support for the SFTP protocol which SSHFS uses
opkg update opkg install openssh-sftp-server
- Don't forget to configure the openssh server in /etc/ssh/sshd_config
inbox/replacingdropbearbyopensshserver.txt · Last modified: 2012/09/06 09:55 (external edit)
This text is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.