Here, we develop and document the wiki structure. Inside each namespace we work with categories and portal pages. A preliminary structure is outlined below.
Is too simple at the moment to be of issue. Look here for an overview: http://nuwiki.openwrt.org/meta/structure?do=index
NOTE: Someone is working on this at the moment. For now, please focus on another task until the new TOH is brought online.
- the new toh is yet to be structured, meanwhile toh in oldwiki is the recommended source
categories for each platform? tags for bootloader types? tags for certain "peripherals" phy/dsl modems/usb…?
-Substructure for all hardware vendors ie
/toh/vendor/product ie /toh/linksys/wrt54gl
- Top level page listing all vendors.
- Vendor page listing all products by vendor and support status
- Product page listing detailed status of support, links back to Forum or preferably as much current information put into wiki for product support. Tags on product page for chipset and product features, ie gigabit, 4x1 ports (4 lan, 1 wan), 802.11n etc, usb ports.
- Chipset grouping - Based on the supported openwrt chipsets (AR7/Broadcom/ixp4xx etc) have links to all products that run that chipset. Dynamically built from Hardware vendor page??
- Feature grouping - List all routers that have certain features and sorted by Openwrt support level. IE all gigabit supported routers, routers with 8 lan ports, etc.
Example Template here
- articles (please discuss whether new articles should be listed in Inbox after being accepted)
A portal page for this has been created. The former contents of this section have been moved to the doc namespace - please edit in there directly now! Once a firm structure has developed, please put information about it here so that Moderators/Admins know what to stick to.
meta/structure.txt · Last modified: 2011/01/16 15:40 (external edit)