Not supported yet ,Original source code from ADB based on OpenWRT Kamikaze
- Centro grande Vx226N1
- Pirelli PRG AV4202N
You must set your TCP/IP v4 protocol to:
- IP: 192.168.1.2
- Netmask: 255.255.255.0
- Gateway: 192.168.1.1
- DNS: (optional, can be blank).
- Power off the router.
- Press reset button near the antenna.
- Keep it pressed while powering up during ~20+ seconds.
- Acces to http://192.168.1.1 and upload binary file.
- Wait until router reboots.
|cpu/Speed||?? / 400 MHz BMIPS Dual Core|
|Flash size||16 MiB|
|Ethernet:||Internal BRCM6368 Switch|
|USB||yes 2xUSB 2.0|
→ port.serial general information about the serial port, serial port cable, etc. The serial header is the J5 (below the heatsink). The pinout is the following:
- The MiniPCI connector
- The U22 IC seems to be a SPI flash in SO16 wide package with this pinout:
- There is an unpopulated WAN port right to the LAN ports. Population options are present for two different media interface, but with the same pinout PHY in QFN32 package. (U7 on the top, and U4 on the bottom.) These PHYs looks like an MII PHY, but I have not found a pin compatible yet.
The know pins can be seen on the following picture: (the P$[N] pins are unknown)
If you know a pin compatible one, please let us know.
- Unpopulated Smartcard reader.
toh/adb/p.dg_av4202n.txt · Last modified: 2013/11/13 10:48 by danitool