- Download svn source code
- Edit file target/linux/ar71xx/files/arch/mips/ar71xx/mach-dir-615-c1.c
- Add line #include "dev-usb.h" after line #include "dev-leds-gpio.h"
- Add line ar71xx_add_device_usb(); before line "if (nvram_parse_mac_addr(…."
- Edit file target/linux/ar71xx/files/arch/mips/ar71xx/setup.c
- Add line ar71xx_pll_wr(0x08, 0x00001030); before line ar71xx_detect_mem_size();
- Run 'make menuconfig' and select platform/profile and other options (usb-core,
usb-storage, usb2.0, block-extroot, etc - all what you want)
- Compile image and flash it to router.
- Solder usb socket (i soldered horisontal for testing but later i'll replace it with part of usb extender)
- Solder usb power. My Dir-615C2 use 5V power source so I just solder a wire from power input to usb +5V line. But I think i'll install dc/dc 0505 isolator instead of this wire.
- Solder usb_rref 6,19Khoms resistor (I soldered 4.7K, but later I got a dir-615c1 circuit with usb_rref=6.19K 1%) at the bottom of the pcb near ar9130 processor (look photo). I soldered 0805 size because didn't find 4k7 0603 size at home. If your solder skills not good - ask to solder this in any cellphone repair service (size of 0603 resistor - 1.6x0.8 mm)
toh/d-link/dir-615/c2-usb.txt · Last modified: 2011/06/09 08:40 (external edit)
This text is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.