- CPU Atheros AR7161 680MHz (800MHz option supported)
- Memory 256MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Data storage 128MB onboard NAND memory chip and microSD slot for expansion
- Ethernet Three 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- miniPCI Five miniPCI Type IIIA/IIIB slots
- Expansion Two USB 2.0 ports with powering (5V 1A supply)
- DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
LAN, Mini-pci, USB
The generic Bildroot installation creates bootable ramdiskfs image. buildroot.exigence
- I didn't need to install subversion. It was installed by default on my linux desktop.
- I run make menuconfig and choose
* Target System (Atheros71xx/…)
* Subtarget (Device with NAND flash …)
* Target Images → *ramdisk, *tar.gz
- Run make
- The image is in ./bin/ar71xx/openwrt-ar71xx-nand-vmlinux-initramfs.elf
- You need to copy this image into your tftpboot directory.
I started the routerboard with netboot. NetBoot
- Worked fine - remember to open the udp port 69 and high-ports (udp) in your firewall
- It would seem everything is working just like with 433x models.
Building tested on Attitude Adjustment 12.09-RC2. Everything later should work also. Currently no issues observed.
Link to the discussion about the development process: https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=33833
toh/mikrotik/rb435.txt · Last modified: 2013/04/25 13:41 by darkman