OpenWrt on Raspberry Pi is compiled against soft-float.
- 17 jul 2014: OpenWRT is releasing Barrier Braker, including support for the RaspberryPi: http://downloads.openwrt.org/barrier_breaker/14.07-rc3/brcm2708/generic/
- 18 apr 2014: The daily trunk is now finally available on http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/brcm2708/ . You should mirror those files if you want to use them because they are build daily.
|Version/Model||S/N||Release Date||Supported since version 1)||Model Specific Notes|
|-||2011.12||r32825||Add support for Raspberry Pi / brcm2708 / 2835|
|700 MHz ARM11 ARM1176JZF-S core||256 or 512 MB||10M/100M Ethernet RJ45||2 USB ports||Yes||HDMI/Video||Yes||Yes||Yes||5V1A, USB-Micro-A|
dd if=openwrt-brcm2708-sdcard-vfat-ext4.img of=/dev/sdb bs=2M
- Raspbian is basically a new Debian architecture port in addition to the already available armel and armhf ports. It adds only very few modifications to the Debian source code but compiles for the ARMv6 instruction set.
- Raspberry Pi Single Board Computer (explains the hardware variations)
- The image file is here: http://downloads.openwrt.org/attitude_adjustment/12.09/brcm2708/generic/
- GONE SOON: https://sites.google.com/site/openwrtraspi/
1) The earliest OpenWRT release to be supported. Subsequent releases should be supported unless otherwise stated.
toh/raspberry_pi.txt · Last modified: 2014/08/16 03:18 by unaclocker
This text is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.