Table of Contents
After first login you can gain access to your router via
- CLI (command-line interface) access via SSH (employ PuTTY or WinSCP or ..); use the password you set during First Login
- HTTP (access via web browser)
- You should make a backup for the day, that may never come
Please note: (HTTPS access is only available after First Login)
|If you feel insecure about the command-line interface, see if CLI helps you.
For help with installing packages, see OPKG Package Manager
What you could/should do after flashing OpenWrt:
- As a precaution you should secure the access to your router
- To configure your hardware buttons (if your device has any), see hardware.button
- If you have one or more USB ports, see USB
- If you have no USB ports, no problem, you can still
- If you want to monitor the connection status to the Internet, you should access your modem
- To understand, then enable and configure the wireless, consult wireless.overview.
- enable and configure your crond
- install some web server: http.overview
zh-cn/basic.config.txt · Last modified: 2011/12/15 03:45 (external edit)
This text is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.